The global microcarrier market size was USD 1833.77 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising prevalence of various diseases, such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases, growing population, and significant investments in research development projects especially for cell and gene therapies are primary key factors driving market revenue growth.
The research report provides an in-depth evaluation of the Global Microcarrier market drivers and restraints Market and helps the market participants intensify their footprints in the industry. The report gives a detailed analysis concentrated on the critical market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, trends, and growth opportunities to assist businesses to prepare for any challenges they might encounter in the forecast period.
High demand for scaling up cell production, especially for vaccine manufacturing, owing to surge in number of outbreak incidences, such as COVID-19, Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), and monkeypox, is contributing to growth of the microcarrier market. On 8 October 2021, Ministry of Health in Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) announced an outbreak of EVD in Beni Health Zone, North Kivu Province. Various research studies for development of stirred single-use bioreactors in combination with Microcarriers (MCs) as well as biodegradable MC is expected to drive market growth.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables Figures, Chart) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1254
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The consumables segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Ability to produce large amount of cells owing to large surface area provided by microcarrier beads, which is applied for vaccine productions as well as repeated purchase of high amount of media, is a key factor driving revenue growth of this segment. Rising demand for reagents in research applications and new product launches by various biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies are contributing to growth of this segment.
- The biopharmaceutical production segment accounted for a comparatively larger revenue share in 2021 owing to rising demand for monoclonal antibodies and vaccines as well as rising Research Development (RD) activities from various major pharmaceutical companies. Additionally, increasing number of regulatory approvals for vaccines is also supporting growth of this segment. As of December 2019, around 79 therapeutic monoclonal antibodies have been approved by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- The pharmaceutical biotechnology companies segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Growing number of virus outbreaks and increased number of RD activities for rapid production of vaccines are major factors driving growth of this segment. Major pharmaceutical biotechnology companies are scaling up RD efforts with increasing funding for development of new vaccines and drugs.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to rapid adoption of advanced technologies in the biomedical sector in this region. Increasing research development initiatives for production of improved vaccines and therapeutic drugs as well as biologics and gene therapies is driving revenue growth of the market. According to the American Cell and Gene Therapy, in May 2021, there were 1,745 therapies in development from preclinical through preregistration. Moreover, around 89% of gene therapies in development use viral vectors for delivery. In addition to presence of major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, rapid technological advancement and increasing high-value investments in cell-based research are driving growth of the market. North America is a home to more advanced therapy and regenerative medicine developers.
- Some major companies in the global market report include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cytiva, Merck KGaA, General Electric Company, Corning Incorporated, Danaher, Eppendorf SE, Sartorius AG, BD, and Lonza.On 18 July 2022, researchers from Tsinghua university and Nanjing Agricultural University in China cultured muscle cells and fat cells separately, in the laboratory for development of lab-grown pork meatballs, which would have more protein and less fat comparatively to conventional meat. Culturing meat in the lab requires less land space and helps in reducing greenhouse emissions associated with traditional animal rearing. Cultured cells were put together in a 3D-printed mold and then used an enzyme to create centimeter-scale meatballs. Cells were grown on an edible 3D microcarrier, which was made out of porous gelatin and offered significant cell expansion with accelerated pace.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/microcarrier-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global microcarrier market based on component, application, end-users, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Microcarrier equipment
- Filtration systems
- Culture vessels
- Cell counters
- Microcarrier beads
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Cell gene therapy
- Biopharmaceutical production
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology companies
- Academic research institutes
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East Africa
The professional intelligence study on the Peripheral Neurostimulator System market addresses some of the most critical questions:
What market size will 2031 be, and what growth rate will it experience?
What are the key trends in the Market?
What are the driving forces behind the Peripheral Neurostimulator System market?
What are the obstacles to market growth?
Which are the top vendors in this space?
What are the threats and opportunities in the market for key vendors?
What are the strengths or weaknesses of critical vendors?
What are the future opportunities for the players in the Peripheral Neurostimulator System market?
What are the main issues facing the global Peripheral Neurostimulator System market?
How does the competitive landscape look?
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1254
Latest Research Reports Published by Emergen Research:
Metaverse In Media And Entertainment Market
Bisphenol A Market
Bio Acrylic Acid Market
High Precision Asphere Market
Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices Market
Deep Space Exploration And Technology Market
Space Launch Services Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights